Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park
- Beach Road, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7AF
- 01271 870569
- 01271 870606
Set in the beautiful rolling coastal countryside with spectacular views overlooking the sea and Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands, one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards. Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park offers you everything you could wish for from a Self-Catering holiday.
The park has facilities for campers and tourers and offers disposal points for waste water, chemical toilets and washing up sinks. Electric hook-ups are available and there are toilets and showers, a laundry and a shop.
The park has 2 and 3 bedroom caravan holiday homes available, 2 and 3 bedroom chalets and cottages sleeping up to 8 people some a short distance from the main park to give added peace and privacy. The park has a shop and laundry.
The whole family can be entertained for hours with the park's excellent facilities, there are pool tables, king pin bowling, amusement arcade, as well as children's rides, games and crazy golf.
The children also have their own organised entertainment with the Woolly Bear Club offering parties with Woolly Bear, games, magic shows, face painting, talent and fancy dress competitions and of course, there's Woolly's Shack, the kids very own Fun Zone + Soft Play Area.
In the Evening everyone heads for the Club for a great night of family entertainment, music, dancing, first class cabaret, bingo and quizzes and there are also pool tables, king pin bowling, an amusement arcade and crazy golf. The park also has heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
The Club is the perfect place to unwind, have a drink at the well stocked bar and make new friends, and if you feel like something to eat, there is a good selection of hot food dishes at the food bar + takeaway or why not relax in the conservatory and adjoining terrace overlooking the sea. Breakfast is available Easter weekend, Spring bank Holiday Weekend, July and August.
Explore the beauty of Exmoor. Visit Ilfracombe, with it's shops and harbour with steamer trips to Lundy Island, or Clovelly, with it's famous cobbled main street that descends to it's sheltered harbour. Combe Martin has beautiful coastal scenery and the magnificent countryside around Lynton and the picturesque harbour at Lynmouth are also worth visiting.
A visit to the historic market town of Barnstaple, especially on market days, is a must. Sea and river fishing, golf, tennis, horse riding and surfing are all available in the area. And, of course, there's Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands, one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards.
- All Weather Pitches
- Grass Pitches
- Electric Hook-up
- Chemical Toilet Disposal
- Water Hook-up
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Hairdryer/Shaving Sockets
- Dishwashing/Veg Preparation
- Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
- Gas Available
- Games Room/Arcade Games
- Tourers: From £5.00 (pppn)
- Tents: From £5.00 (pppn)
- Motorhomes: From £5.00 (pppn)
Take the North Devon Link Road (A361) from junction 27 of the M5, continue on the A361 and follow signs for Ilfracombe (still A361), at Mullatcott Cross turn left on the B3343 for Woolacombe.
April to October.
My Short Lists
Register with Freedom Days to:
- Create multiple shortlists
- Save your shortlists
- Email your shortlists to a friend
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Licensed Bar
- Play Area
- Beach Nearby
- Children's Club
- Coastal Break
- Nearby Attractions
- H2Outdoor (3 miles)
- Baggy Point, Croyde (3 miles)
- Tunnels Beaches (4 miles)
- Ilfracombe Museum (4 miles)
- Embassy Cinema (4 miles)
- The Landmark (4 miles)
- Ilfracombe Aquarium (4 miles)
- Museum of British Surfing (4 miles)
- Ilfracombe Swimming Pool (4 miles)
- RSPB Chapel Wood (4 miles)
- Chambercombe Manor (4 miles)
- Keypitts Quads (5 miles)
- Hele Corn Mill & Tea Rooms (5 miles)
- Marwood Hill Garden (6 miles)
- Watermouth Castle (6 miles)
- Nearby Food & Drink
- The Watersmeet Hotel (1 miles)
- Asian Spice (4 miles)
- Royal Bengal (4 miles)
- Angel of Witheridge (5 miles)
- Han Court (8 miles)
- Fullam Restaurant (8 miles)
- Giovanni's Restaurant (9 miles)
- Prezzo - Barnstaple (9 miles)
- Yeoldon Country House Hotel (10 miles)
- The Hoops Inn & Country Hotel (14 miles)
- Lynton Cottage Hotel (16 miles)
- Rising Sun Hotel (16 miles)
- The Tors Hotel (16 miles)
- The Hart Inn (18 miles)
- The Café Porlock Weir (18 miles)