Wolds Way Lavender
- Wolds Way Lavender
- Wintringham, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 8HW
- 01944 758641
Wolds Way Lavender and Herb Farm is a peaceful and relaxing place for all the family. Set within ½ mile from the Wolds Way Walk on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Wolds. Our family run site is planted with six acres of lavender ranging from rich hues of purple to the purest white.
Wild flowers, nature walks, water falls and ponds add to the ambience of our unique attraction. Stroll around the fields and absorb the fragrant smells. Sit and enjoy the scenery and wonderful views across the Wolds. Ride on our Miniature Railway. Newly extended for 2012. Discover our MAZE and have fun with our family games. Observe the bees making honey in our giant Bee Hive.
Our Lavender Distillery produces the oil from the plants that are grown in our fields. This oil is then used in our unique range of Lavender Products. Bottled here at Wolds Way Lavender and sold in our gift shop, mail order and on-line.
From hair and bath products to soothing and relaxing lotions; there is something for everyone. Our 100% Pure Lavender Oil is a must.
Full online shopping is available at www.woldswaylavender.co.uk
Free Parking, Gift Shop, Tea-room, Plant Sale Area. Toilets, Disabled Toilets and Baby Changing Facilities. Dogs allowed in main fields.
- Coffee Shop
- Gift Shop
- Picnic Area
- Free Parking
- Disabled Toilets
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Adult Admission: £3.75
- Child Admission: £2.75 (5 - 16 years)
- Concessions: £2.75
- Senior Admission: £2.75
- Disabled Admission: £2.75
- Disabled Carer Admission: Free
- Family Ticket: £10.00 (2 Adults and 3 Children)
April & October £1.50 each & children free.
Between Malton & Scarborough just off the A64 towards Wintringham. Brown & White signs on A64.
Sat Nav: YO17 8HW
April, Sep & Oct, 10am-4pm, Sun-Thu (Closed Fri & Sat)
May, Jun, Jul & Aug, 10am-5pm, 7 days a week.
We are half a mile off the Wolds Way National Trail on the northern edge of the picturesque north Yorkshire Wolds.
My Short Lists
Register with Freedom Days to:
- Create multiple shortlists
- Save your shortlists
- Email your shortlists to a friend
- Nearby Accommodation
- Vale Of Pickering Caravan Park (4 miles)
- Jasmine Park (5 miles)
- The Old Lodge (5 miles)
- Upper Carr Touring Park (6 miles)
- Grindale House (7 miles)
- Burythorpe House & Restaurant (7 miles)
- 17 Burgate (8 miles)
- Eleven Westgate (8 miles)
- Fimber Gate Bed & Breakfast (9 miles)
- South Moor Farm (9 miles)
- Wayside Holiday Park (10 miles)
- The Little Barn (10 miles)
- Castle Howard Caravan Park (10 miles)
- Troutsdale Lodge (10 miles)
- The Old Vicarage (10 miles)
- Nearby Food & Drink
- Coachman Inn (6 miles)
- Blue Bell Inn (6 miles)
- The Anvil Inn (8 miles)
- The Stone Trough Inn (10 miles)
- Fox and Hounds Sinnington (11 miles)
- The Falling Stone (11 miles)
- The Worsley Arms Hotel (13 miles)
- Blacksmiths Arms (13 miles)
- Cafe Fish (14 miles)
- Barbican (14 miles)
- Ask Italian - Scarborough (14 miles)
- The Star Inn (15 miles)
- Desi Spice Club (15 miles)
- World Peace Cafe Pocklington (16 miles)
- The Gold Cup Inn (17 miles)