The Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- The Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Fossgate, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 9XD
- 01904 654818
Discount Offer: Buy one full priced adult or concession ticket and get the second half price.
Valid: 1 January to 31 December 2013 (subject to attraction opening times). Offer exclusions: Offer is valid for adult or concession tickets only. Not valid for any special events or guided tours. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Refer to general terms & conditions at www.freedomdays.co.uk/offers-tcs.
Voucher MUST be presented at the venue to obtain the offer.
Explore the stunning timber framed Great Hall where business and feasting took place, the atmospheric Undercroft (or hospital) where poor and sick people were cared for, and the peaceful Chapel where religious services were conducted. Unique and rare collections of art, furniture and silver and interactive computer exhibits tell its story. An audio tour in English and written guides in foreign languages are also available.
- Picnic Area
- Fully accessible to all from Fossgate entrance
- Ramp access into building
- Lift to both floors
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- Adult Entry Price: £6.00
- Child Entry Price: free (16 or under)
- Concessions: £5.00
- Senior Ticket Price: £5.00
- Disabled Entry Price: £5.00
- Disabled Carer Entry Price : £5.00
Guided Tours can be provided but only by pre-booking in advance. Self Guided Tours (10 people minimum) will be charged £1 less per head. Guided Tours (10 people minium) will be charged at the standard admission rate)
The Merchant Adventurers' Hall can be found in the heart of historic York.
York is on the main rail line and is easily reached from all directions from the A1.
There are 5 park-and-ride services off the outer ring road.
The Hall is between the streets named Piccadilly and Fossgate and is fully accessible from Fossgate.
There are several car parks within a few minutes walking distance.
Open: March to October Mon - Thu 09.00 - 17.00 Fri - Sat 09.00 - 15.30 Sun 11.00 - 16.00
October to March Mon - Sat 09.00 - 16.00 Sun Closed
Closed over Christmas and New Year.
My Short Lists
Register with Freedom Days to:
- Create multiple shortlists
- Save your shortlists
- Email your shortlists to a friend
- Nearby Accommodation
- Chestnut Farm Caravan Park (0 miles)
- Moor End Farm (0 miles)
- Galtres Lodge (0 miles)
- Lady Anne Middleton's Hotel (0 miles)
- Barbican House (0 miles)
- City Guest House (0 miles)
- Linton Lock Leisure Ways (0 miles)
- The Blue Bridge (0 miles)
- The Hazelwood (1 miles)
- York Rowntree Park Caravan Club Site (1 miles)
- Georgian House (1 miles)
- Bar Convent (1 miles)
- Crook Lodge (1 miles)
- Avondale Guest House (1 miles)
- Alexander House (1 miles)
- Nearby Food & Drink
- Il Paradiso Del Cibo (0 miles)
- La Tasca York (0 miles)
- The Old White Swan (0 miles)
- Nando's - York (0 miles)
- Akbar's - York (0 miles)
- Patisserie Valerie York (0 miles)
- Prezzo - York (0 miles)
- Cafe Rouge - York, Coney Street (0 miles)
- Zizzi Ristorante - York (0 miles)
- Goji Cafe (0 miles)
- Ask Italian - York (0 miles)
- Loch Fyne York (0 miles)
- Cafe Rouge - York, Low Petergate (0 miles)
- The Lime House Restaurant (0 miles)
- The Punch Bowl (0 miles)