Haynes International Motor Museum
- Haynes International Motor Museum
- Sparkford, Nr Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 7LH
- 01963 440804
The prestigious Haynes International Motor Museum at Sparkford in Somerset offers fantastic family fun whatever the weather. With more than 400 cars and bikes displayed in stunning style, dating from 1885 to the present day, it is the UK’s largest exhibition of great cars from around the world.
For those interested in a nostalgic trip down memory lane, the museum offers a host of familiar names such as Austin, MG, and Morris. Those who are seeking something more exotic will be pleased to find a vast array of performance cars, from modern classics such as the Dodge Viper RT10 and the Jaguar XJ220, to the more historic Jaguar E Type and AC Cobra. Also on show is a large collection of American cars, including the jewels in the crown of Haynes – the V16 Cadillac, and the million-dollar Duesenberg.
For the children there is the Ghostbusters ambulance, Autogame experience, themed play area, soft play-bus, and many other activities. Throughout the year the museum will be hosting lots of exciting events.
Complete your visit in the café, serving a variety of freshly made snacks all day.
The museum is open 7 days a week, and is easily accessible, being situated just off the A303 north of Yeovil.
- The Ghostbusters ambulance
- Autogame experience
- Themed play area
- Soft play-bus
- Top Trumps Trail
- Adult Entry Price: £9.95
- Child Entry Price: £4.95 (4-15 years)
- Family Ticket Price A: £13.50 (1 adult & 1 child)
- Family Ticket Price B: £29.95 (2 adults & 3 children)
- Senior Ticket Price: £8.95
- Disabled Adult Entry Price: £8.95
- Disabled Child Entry Price: £3.95
- Disabled Senior Entry Price: £7.95
- Disabled Carer Entry Price: Free
Group rate applies for groups over 15 people with free tours.
We are located at Sparkford near Yeovil, just off the A303 and 30 minutes from junction 25 of the M5.
Drive times to museum (approximate):
- Taunton 30mins,
- Dorchester 50mins,
- Salisbury 45mins,
- Bristol & Exeter 75mins.
Open every day (except 24th, 25th, 26th December & 1st January). 1st November to 1st March, 10:00am-4:30pm. 2nd March to 31st October, 9:30am-5:30pm (summer holidays open until 6pm).
My Short Lists
Register with Freedom Days to:
- Create multiple shortlists
- Save your shortlists
- Email your shortlists to a friend
- Nearby Accommodation
- Long Hazel Park (1 miles)
- Hawk House (3 miles)
- Fosse House Farm (4 miles)
- Brook House Inn and Touring Caravan Park (4 miles)
- Holbrook House Hotel (5 miles)
- Wincanton Racecourse Caravan Club Site (6 miles)
- The Grange at Oborne (6 miles)
- Liongate House B&B (6 miles)
- Somerton Court Country House (7 miles)
- Jessops Bed & Breakfast (8 miles)
- City Lodge Yeovil (8 miles)
- Bridge House (8 miles)
- Havyatt Cottage (8 miles)
- Greystones Court (9 miles)
- Premier Inn Yeovil (9 miles)
- Nearby Food & Drink
- The Camelot (2 miles)
- Rosewood Restaurant (3 miles)
- The Pilgrims at Lovington (3 miles)
- The Queens Arms (3 miles)
- The Old Inn, Somerset (4 miles)
- Little Chef Podimore (5 miles)
- The Manor House Inn (6 miles)
- Rose & Crown Trent (6 miles)
- The Grange at Oborne (6 miles)
- Wincanton Tandoori (6 miles)
- Ilchester Arms (7 miles)
- The Green (7 miles)
- The Conservatory Restaurant (7 miles)
- Paprika (7 miles)
- Favorite Chicken - Yeovil (8 miles)