- Cadbury World
- Linden Road,Bournville, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 2LU
- 0844 880 7667
Packed with fun, interactivity and excitement, Cadbury World charts the history, the making and the magic of chocolate. Ideally located in the Heart of England, and with fourteen amazing zones, there is something for everybody.
Start your journey with a stroll through the Aztec jungle and discover the origins of chocolate. Then follow the voyage to Europe, before visiting a re-creation of Victorian Bull Street, where you discover how the Cadbury Business started.
Next, explore how your favourite Cadbury brands are made, the chocolate-making process, then all aboard for a journey of surprises as one of our Bean Mobiles takes you through the magical Cadabra ride. Disembark and watch our chocolatiers show you their chocolate-making skills in our Demonstration area.
Take a nostalgic and retro walk through time in our life-size chocolate street taking a peek through the windows along the way. A showcase for Cadbury’s rich advertising past, from beautifully-designed posters from the turn of last century, flake, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Wispa – Advertising Avenue has it all. Enter the music shop and select a track from DJ Choc’s playlist – you’ll find somebody waiting for you, drum sticks in hand. In fact, you may say he’s been waiting for this moment all his life!
Land in Purple Planet where you can chase a Cadbury Creme Egg and even see yourself as a chocolate statue. Ever played in chocolate rain or grown your own cocoa tree? Then this is an amazing interactive experience you won’t forget.
It’s then to Essence, where you can indulge your senses by creating your own liquid chocolate concoction.
Finally, make sure you visit the Bournville Experience to see how the Quaker principles and ethics of the Cadbury family created Bournville village, how they were so important to the company’s founders and are still relevant to Cadbury today.
With free parking, free chocolate samples, a restaurant, outdoor play area and the World’s Biggest Cadbury Chocolate Shop, there’s no better place to visit for a great day out.
- Fast Food Outlet(s)
- Adult Entry Price: £14.75
- Child Entry Price: £10.75 (4-15 years)
- Senior Entry Price: £11.10
- Student Entry Price: £11.10
- Family Ticket Price: £45.00 (2 adults+2 children)
- Family Ticket Price: £53.00 (2 adults + 3 children)
- Disabled Entry Price: £8.20
- Disabled Carer Ticket: £8.20
- Under 4s free
Cadbury World has free parking spaces for visitors.
Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham.
For Sat Nav users, use postcode B30 1JR.
Birmingham has a
numberof motorways giving easy access to Cadbury World from the M5 (brown signposts from Junctions 2 & 4) and M42 (due North from Junction 2) following the brown signs, straight ahead for 6 miles to Bournville.
Visitors are not recommended to come through Birmingham City centre on the A38(M) from M6 Junction 6.
If coming by train, Cadbury World is a 15 minute stroll from Bournville station which connects visitors to Birmingham New Street station via the Cross City Line. Visit www.londonmidland.com for details of train times and prices.
Open year round but closed on selected dates in November, December and January. Opening times vary - please check cadburyworld.co.uk for details.
My Short Lists
Register with Freedom Days to:
- Create multiple shortlists
- Save your shortlists
- Email your shortlists to a friend
- Nearby Accommodation
- The Conference Park Uni of Birmingham (2 miles)
- Premier Inn Birmingham Central Hagley Road (3 miles)
- Westbourne Lodge (3 miles)
- Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) (3 miles)
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus (3 miles)
- Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Canal Side) (3 miles)
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre (4 miles)
- Express by Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre (4 miles)
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley (4 miles)
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Rubery) (4 miles)
- Premier Inn Birmingham South (Hall Green) (4 miles)
- Chapel Lane Caravan Club Site (4 miles)
- Alcott Farm (5 miles)
- Premier Inn Birmingham Central (East) (5 miles)
- Campanile Hotel Birmingham (5 miles)
- Nearby Food & Drink
- Proverbial - Harborne - Birmingham (2 miles)
- Zizzi Ristorante - Harborne (2 miles)
- Cafe Rouge - Harborne (2 miles)
- The Plough Harborne (2 miles)
- Simpsons Restaurant (3 miles)
- Sweet Chillies Cuisine (3 miles)
- Akbar's - Birmingham (3 miles)
- Ask Italian - Edgbaston (3 miles)
- Rose Murree (3 miles)
- Bengal Delight (3 miles)
- Nando's - Birmingham, Broad Street (3 miles)
- Coffee Republic - Birmingham, Broad Street (3 miles)
- Frankley Services Southbound (3 miles)
- Frankley Services Northbound (3 miles)
- Shimla Pinks (3 miles)