My Short Lists
Register with Freedom Days to:
- Create multiple shortlists
- Save your shortlists
- Email your shortlists to a friend
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
- The offers are open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- Please see the individual entries/vouchers for offer details.Additional conditions may apply to specific venues other than those listed.Please refer at all times to the general terms and conditions and the specific venues entry and voucher.
- The offer is obtained upon presentation of the individual venues voucher.
- Offer valid from 1 January to 31 December 2013, subject to the venue opening dates and times, unless otherwise stated.Please check opening times prior to visiting.
- The offer may not be valid on Bank Holiday weekends or during special events, unless at the discretion of the venue. Please check prior to visiting the attraction.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount voucher, offer or concessionary rate offered by the venue e.g. family tickets, group rates or coach parties. Please check prior to visiting the attraction.
- All information and prices detailed on the Freedom Days website are subject to change throughout the promotion and are correct at the time of going live.
- The attraction reserves the right not to accept damaged or defaced vouchers and refuse admission where these conditions have not been adhered to.
- The promoter will make no reimbursement for unused tickets.
- Tickets purchased in conjunction with the Freedom Days Website must be used on the day of purchase.
- Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be resold on to any other party.There is no cash alternative in lieu of tickets on listed savings.
- The venue’s listed prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- The promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of items/injuries/or accidents that may occur during visits or whilst taking part in any of the activities.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace any individual attraction or offer without prior notification.